Welcome to Pengs.win – your go-to source for insightful thoughts and tutorials on Cybersecurity, Linux, and the Internet. Our newly supercharged site boasts a sleek, lightweight design, making it easier than ever to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and expert insights in the world of tech. Join our community today and discover new ways to level up your cybersecurity skills, streamline your Linux experience, and explore the vast landscape of the Internet.
- The Ultimate Guide to Using the cd Command in LinuxIf you’re new to Linux, one of the first commands you’ll encounter is the “cd” command. This command is essential […]
- A Comprehensive Guide to Using the ls Command in Linux“ls” is one of the most commonly used commands in the Linux command-line interface. It is used to list the […]
- Ten most used Linux commandsLinux is an open-source operating system that is popular among developers, system administrators, and power users. One of the reasons […]
- Find your IP Camera port & login page easilyFind your IP Camera port and login page easily. In this post I will tell you the best way of […]
- Install Linux Mint on VirtualBox | TutorialInstall Linux Mint on VirtualBox is an easy process to do. You will probably want to test Mint before you […]
- Harden CentOS 7 security, easy stepsThis is a post about how to harden CentOS 7 security. Everyone should know that the default configuration on almost […]